skip to main | skip to sidebar

Random Penny

Random thoughts of a regular person who grew up in Libya, has a rather unique view on life, and spews random thoughts, randomly.

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Things I Love

I love Cirque du Soliel
Seen 2 of their shows in the past months time and I just love them -
the very next one I want to see is O
Posted by Random Penny at 7:22 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Penny

Penny
Kindergarten

My Friends Blogs

  • Noelle and Marcel
  • The Carioca: born again
  • Wish I Were Here
  • Salt & Light

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (1)
    • ►  November (1)
  • ▼  2008 (20)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ▼  May (5)
      • Adult time
      • Things I Love
      • Bad Human
      • More Random Crap
      • Feelings - whoa whoa whoa
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2007 (12)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  July (1)

About Me

Random Penny
View my complete profile
Powered By Blogger