So - I went to an 'event' this evening for Botox. The fact that I am 42 and got carded buying beer last Friday kind of gives a little background on why the whole thing kind of bored me... and perplexed me. and bored me.
I got more bigger stuff to be bothered with.
but--- segue here...
I met a fellow there who said he was sure he knew me, likes to keep track of red heads... well - the diatribe of 'why red heads are cool' ensued. and one thing he said that was a little funny was 'red heads are always over sexed' well I immediately disagreed and pled my case for *more* and then he said 'and they always lament that they are not'.
Well - what do you do with that?
(I drove straight home - made no attempt at procuring 'booty call' as it were - and was uncomfortable the entire ride - well still am )
Dammit.
Monday, May 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment