I just returned from Houston. I was there for a reunion. Not a family reunion or a high school reunion. This was a reunion of people who used to live in Tripoli, Libya. If you don't know where that is, or the political ramifications of living in a 'forbidden' country - well you should pay better attention to the news and know your geography better.
For the first time in about 25 years, I reconnect with old friends. To say the least it was wonderful.
And weird.
I am planning to attend again in 2 years.
I am also going to see if I can reconnect with friends I knew in Marsa Brega. Challenge is how.
Work is driving me nuts.
Waiting to move is driving me nuts.
Being fat is driving me nuts.
More random crap at a later date.
Friday, July 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment